Innovation, research, teachers
Hungarian Conference on Educational Research
Eötvös Loránd University Faculty of Education and Psychology
H-1077 Budapest, Kazinczy utca 23-27. 25-26.
Organizers of the event:
- Hungarian Educational Research Association – HERA
- Eötvös Loránd University Faculty of Education and Psychology
Supporters of the event:
- Eötvös Loránd University
- Conference opening ceremony
- Jani Ursin’s |Senior researcher, PhD – University of Jyväskylä, Jyväskylä, Finland| opening lecture in English language: From ivory tower researcher to networked innovator – changing roles of academics
- Báthory Award and publication awards ceremony
- HERA general meeting
- Reports of HERA networks
- Plenary lectures, workshops, poster presentations
- Sessions in the themes of HERA networks in Hungarian and English
- Standing reception – informal conversations
Scientifical Committee of the conference:
- Tamás Kozma DSc, professor emeritus (University of Debrecen), president of HERA
- Anikó Fehérvári PhD habil, associate professor (Eötvös Loránd University), vice-president of HERA
- Erika Juhász Erika PhD, head of department, associate professor (University of Debrecen), vice-president of HERA
- Julianna Mrázik PhD habil, head of department, associate professor (University of Pécs), international coordinator of HERA
- Zsolt Demetrovics DSc, professor, dean (Eötvös Loránd University) Sándor Lénárd PhD habil, head of institute, associate professor (Eötvös Loránd University)
- Gábor Halász DSc, professor, head of Education Sciences Doctoral School (Eötvös Loránd University)
- Krisztián Széll scientific assistant (Eötvös Loránd University), secretary of the conference HUCER 2017 – Budapest
We are waiting session lectures and poster presentations in the following topics written in Hungarian or English:
- Civic education, educational rights (network president: Csaba Jancsák PhD)
- Family life education (network president: Ágnes Engler PhD)
- Adult and community learning (network president:
- Erika Juhász PhD) Higher education researches (network president: István Polónyi CSc)
- Child protection and social pedagogy (network president: Ibolya Gönczi PhD habil.)
- ICT (network presidents: András Buda PhD, György Molnár PhD)
- Military education (network president: Katalin Varga Hajdicsné PhD)
- Early childhood education (network president: Krisztián Józsa PhD) Enviromental education (network president: István Lükő PhD habil.)
- Public educational researches (network president: Magdolna Chrappán PhD)
- History of education and comaparative pedagogy (network president: Magdolna Rébay PhD habil.)
- Sociology of education (network president: Gabriella Pusztai DSc)
- Romology researches (network president: Katalin R. Forray DSc)
- Sport pedagogy (network president: Ágoston Nagy PhD)
- Vocational training and employment (network president: Gábor Erdei PhD)
- Vocational-pedagogy and professional teacher training (network president: Péter Tóth PhD)
- Music education researches (network president: Mihály Duffek CSc)
We provide the opportunity those who applied for the ECER 2017 conference to perform their session lecture in English at HuCER 2017, too.
We kindly ask all the session lecturers and poster presenters to summarize their presentations in an abstract for their online application (max. 1500 characters: aims of the research, research methods, main results, 3-5 keywords).
Studies based on the lectures of the conference may appear in the HERA yearbook or journal in the spring of 2018.
Additional information may be requested from the conference organizers: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward for your application until 5. April 2017. as a participant/session lecturer/poster presenter.
Participation fee: 10.000 HUF/person, which includes the costs of all programs, coffee breaks and meals (travel and accommodation costs are not included in the price).
Participation fee for HERA members: 6.000 HUF/person if they have paid the annual membership fee for 2017 until the date of the conference or they pay the membership fee no later than the day of the conference at site.
The call of the conference and the possibility of registration freely redistributable among colleagues, students and those who interested in it.
Conference venue accessibility:
- From Rákóczi út: Uránia stop (buses: 5, 7, 8E, 110, 112, 133E)
- From Andrássy út: M1 Opera stop
- For those who will come by car: StarPark Parking lot (Dob u. 36.) EZ Holló Parking house (Holló u. 6.), StarPark parking lot (Nagydiófa u. 14.)