Education – economy – society
Hungarian Conference on Educational Research
János Kodolányi College
8000 Székesfehérvár, Fürdő Street 1.
May 24-25, 2018
Organizers of the event:
- Hungarian Educational Research Association (HERA)
- János Kodolányi College
Supporters of the event:
- Cultural Association of Public Benefit / KultúrÁsz Közhasznú Egyesület
- Nullpont Cultural Association / Nullpont Kulturális Egyesület
Preliminary Conference Program
- A solemn conference opening ceremony
Prof. dr. Joanna Madalińska–Michalak| President of the Polish Pedagogical Association (PTP), University of Warsaw Faculty of Education, Warsaw, Poland | Opening speech in English: Reimagine Education: Building Leadership Capacity for 21st Century Learning
- Báthory Award, Award for HERA and Publishing Papers
- HERA General Assembly
- HERA sections reports
- Plenary lectures, workshops, poster presentations
- Section sessions in the HERA departmental themes in Hungarian and English
- Dinner Banquet – Informal Conversation
Conference Program Committee:
- Tamás Kozma DSc, Professor Emeritus (University of Debrecen), president of HERA
- Péter Tóth PhD habil, Director General, Professor (University of Óbuda), HERA Vice President
- Erika Juhász PhD, Head of Department, College Associate (University of Debrecen), HERA Vice President
- Julianna Mrazik PhD habil, Associate Professor (University of Pecs), HERA International Coordinator
- Péter Szabó PhD, Rector, College Professor, KJF
- Dóra Mócz PhD, Head of Department, College Teacher, KJF
We welcome section presentations and poster presentations in the following topics in Hungarian or English:
- Citizenship, Educational Rights (Link President: Csaba Jancsák PhD)
- Family Life Education (Link President: Ágnes Engler PhD)
- Adult And Community Learning (Link President: Erika Juhász PhD)
- Higher Education Research (Link President: István Polónyi CSc)
- Child Protection And Social Pedagogy (Link President: Ibolya Gönczi PhD habil.)
- ICT (Link President: András Buda PhD, Molnár György PhD)
- Military-Pedagogical Research (Link President: Dénes Harai PhD)
- Early Childhood Education Section (Link Presidents: Krisztián Józsa PhD, Judit Podráczky PhD)
- Environmental Education (Link Presidents: János Mika DSc)
- Public Education Research (Link President: Magdolna Chrappán PhD)
- Educational History And Comparative Pedagogy (Link President: Rébay Magdolna PhD habil.)
- Education Sociology (Link President: Gabriella Pusztai DSc)
- Romological Research (Link President: Katalin R. Forray DSc)
- Sports Pedagogy (Link President: Ágoston Nagy PhD)
- Vocational training and Employment (Link President: Anikó Fehérvári PhD habil.)
- Vocational-Pedagogical and Vocational Teacher Training Section (Link President: Péter Tóth PhD habil.)
- Music Pedagogy Research (Link President: Duffek Mihály CSc)
We provide the opportunity to the ECER 2018 attendants to present their lectures in English at our conference.
Please the lecturers of the sections and poster presentations summarize their topics in an abstract of 1,500 characters max., including 3-5 keywords for their application. Compulsory parts of the abstract and evaluation aspects are:
- the reasoning of the topic, the elaboration of the theoretical framework of the research, the presentation of the research history,
- the exact definition of the purpose of the research, the novelty of the research questions / hypotheses,
- the relevance of the research method,
- the substantiation, novelty of the research results,
- the theoretical, practical significance of the research,
- clear, clear and language-correct wording,
- an exact listing of the reference literature.
Studies based on the lectures of the conference will possible be available in HERA’s online yearbook and journals in spring 2019.
For further information please contact the organizers via firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application until 15 April 2018 as a participant and / or as a section lecturer and / or a poster presenter!
- Participation fee: 10.000 HUF / person, excluding travel and accommodation costs, includes all programs, coffee breaks and meals costs.
- Participation fee for HERA members 6.000 Ft if their membership fee is 2018 up to the date of the conference, or at the latest at the conference venue or if one enters the HERA at the conference at the latest.
To facilitate registration administration, please pay the conference fee on the spot in cash, in case of invoicing for more than 10 participants please require a transfer bill preliminary by e-mail: email@example.com.
Conference call and application can be freely distributed among colleagues, students!